#hackLynbrook is more than just your traditional hackathon. #hackLynbrook is a hackathon with a mission; to build technologies to help improve the education experience. Designers, developers, students and teachers will form teams in order to create the best hack to help students or teachers in 8 hours. Teams will go through 2 rounds of judging and the top 3 teams for each category (student tech and teacher tech) will get prizes!
Register now! Space is limited!
Tickets are free at www.hacklynbrook.eventbrite.com
Who is eligible?
- Developers & Designers (Professional, amateur, freelance, anyone who can code)
- High School students (Doesn’t matter what school, FUHSD, Other districts, Private, Homeschool, Unschooled, College, University etc.)
- Teachers (Doesn’t matter what school)
- 1st Place Team: Treehouse Accounts
- 2nd Place Team: Khan Academy Tote-bags
- 3rd Place Team: iTunes Gift Cards
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM – Dinner and Mingling
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM – Design Thinking Workshops
8:00 PM to 8:45 PM – Keynote Presentation
8:45 PM to 9:30 PM – Team Forming
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – Hacking begins, Optional office hours
12:00 PM – Lunch
5:00 PM – Hacks are due
5:00 PM to 5:45 PM Prelim Judging with Teacher and Student judges
6:00 PM – Dinner
7:30 PM – Top 6 teams present (5 mins each)
8:15 PM – Awards
8:30 PM After Hack Mixer
Sponsors (Contact the even organizer if you are interested in sponsoring):